Ok...so....cruising around the blogs there are many different sort of meme's going on asking questions about you and your life and what your wearing and whether or not you party on New Years or call it a night a 9 pm.....soooo I figured all of that sort of info just made most people (raises hand) look like a complete boring ninny....figured I would come up with some questions we REALLY want to know about people. Answer at your own risk...uhm I mean discretion.
I will make this easy and give you multiple choice answers.
You are pulling out of a parking lot and you accidentally scrape the car next to you...do you....
1. Immediately jump out, assess the damage and look around for an owner.
2. Duck down in your seat and hit the accelerator, peeling out of the parking lot.
3. Pretend you didnt hear that squeal and sedately drive away. (helps to play the radio very loud when leaving parking lots)
You get home from shopping and discover an item has not been charged to you on your receipt...do you...
1. Immediately call the shop and rectify the mistake.
2. Get on Twitter and crow about your "freebie".
3. Feel so guilty that you never use that item and re-gift it at some point. (works better if its re-gifted to someone you wont see ever again)
Your spouse/lover hurts you in the most heinous fashion...do you...
1. Swallow it down and keep all the hurt pent up until you have a mental meltdown.
2. Sob on friends shoulders and plot imaginary revenge to feel better.
3. Plot REAL revenge and feel better. (just remember to destroy all evidence after the fact)
You are waiting at a stop sign and a little old lady starts across the street making you wait....do you...
1. Fiddle with the gadgets in the car while waiting patiently.
2. Curse old people and give her a few words of "encouragement" out the window.
3. Honk your horn just to see her jump...then Twitter about it. (just make sure none of the little old ladies in your family read your twitter updates)
Your teenager comes home and goes directly to his/her room with the most guilty of expressions on their faces....do you...
1. Assume whatever it is will work itself out...or wait for them to come to you to "confess" some ordinary teen drama.
2. Stand outside their door with your ear pressed up against it trying to eavesdrop on his/her confession to best friend.
3. Blow the door open with the power of your wrath and pin them with your X-ray vision eyes, then hold them hostage from all sources of entertainment until a confession is had. (just remember, only they can show you how to download music and use Facebook apps like a pro...so go easy)
Your invited to a party at a friends house and realize they have prepared a feast...of all the foods you detest...do you...
1. Go on a spur of the moment diet.
2. Proclaim an upset stomach and stick to water.
3. Pretend to eat then sneak into the kitchen and eat all the Twinkies and Fritos you find in the cupboard. (if caught pretend you got lost on the way to the bathroom)
You are caught speeding and when the cop asks you...do you know why I pulled you over...do you...
1. Gulp guiltily and answer in the affirmative.
2. Put on your most innocent of expressions and play dumb.
3. Answer with the excuse that one of your children is having an appendix attack and your on the way to the hosp. (more believable if at least one child is actually with you at the time)
Your out and about and suddenly come across a celebrity (doesnt matter which one as we would be star struck by the most minor of celebrities Im sure)...do you...
1. Gush and stammer and search frantically for something to get his/her autograph on.
2. Act completely nonchalant while trying to make some serious eye contact...you have secret dreams of "being discovered".
3. Wait until they are not looking and take a seriously unflattering pic of them to post on your blog, twitter, facebook and myspace accounts. (we all like to have our moments in the sun and feel better than celebrities)
You see on the news that theres a political demonstration nearby and half the city is gathering...do you...
1. Grab your placard and pens and head out the door shouting Power to the People
2. Turn the channel and find some Desperate Housewives
3. Take the opportunity to run some errands considering the other half of the city will be empty most likely. (good chance to possibly get some first hand knowledge about "5 finger discounts" that always seem to happen the same time as city wide demonstrations)
By some miracle of the time space continuum you have the opportunity to meet the religious leader/founder/prophet etc of your chosen religion....do you...
1. Fall at their feet in absolute piety and have your faith reaffirmed through a confirmed sighting.
2. Have a serious heart to heart and come to the conclusion that history sucks and "facts" arent always what they appear to be but this religion is still pretty good compared to others.
3. Discover your religion was founded merely on one mans quest for immortality then change religions or become an atheist.
So there you have it folks. My 10 multiple choice questions. Have fun...and it was done in fun so if anyone gets their knickers in a twist over any of my questions or answers...feel free to sulk or unbunch said knickers with a rant of some kind.
p.s. the rules say I do not have to answer my own questions (dont ask me I dont make the rules)