Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Know Your All Just Dying to Know This Shit About Me!!

So theres a "47 things about me" thingy going round the blogs like an unvaccinated virus...so of course I have to give it a go. Why 47 and not 50 or 40...? Who knows...but you will all feel so much better and definitely get a much deserved night of blissful sleep once you have learned these 47 things about me.


I promise to be honest...ish!!!


1. Do you like blue cheese? I prefer my cheese orange...or maybe white...blue? not so much.


2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Only thing I have ever smoked were my tires on some very hot tarmac.


3. Do you own a gun? No...and theres a certain person who is, no doubt, very thankful about that.


4. What flavour do you add to your drink at Sonic? No Sonic here in Bahrain but when in Texas I get ice tea...so I add ice tea flavour.


5. Do you get nervous before doctors visits? Nervous along with manic will writing...can never be too careful in Bahrain with doctors.


6. What do you think of hotdogs? I think you should open a window and let them get some air...oh you mean the kind you eat...well then...has there ever been a more unhealthily evil food on the planet that tasted so good?


7. Favorite Christmas movie? Old Yeller? damn! thats not a Christmas movie. How about Parent Trap? Crap! thats not even close...its been years since I seen Christmas movies...I dont even know what constitutes one anymore...but I did like Gettin Jiggy With It...oh hell thats a Will Smith song...sigh.


8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet pepsi on ice...dont ask.


9. Can you do pushups? A what?


10. Whats your favorite piece of jewellery? Pearl necklace given to me by bestest best friend.


11. Favorite hobby? Reading...writing...sometimes at the same time. Im flexible like that.


12. Whats one trait you hate about yourself? I dont have enough faith in my capabilities.


13. Middle name? yup...I got one


14. Name 3 thoughts at this moment. I'm starting to get a headache. My nose hurts and I wonder what I will watch at the cinema tonight.


15. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Credit for my phone, gas, and more time on my life by going to the gym (heres hoping anyhow)


16. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink? 4? damn! diet pepsi, water, milk, and diet pepsi...oh said that already...uhm...sometimes ice tea.


17. Current worry? Getting my 11 year old back home to me. Need money for airplane ticket. I seriously miss that boy.


18. Do you have A.D.D.? Im the wrong person to ask that I guess...but Im thinking no.


19. Current hate right now? Cant find a job and take care of my kids properly.


20. Favorite place to be? Any place Im having a good time...but I love the mountains and nature. Ironic that I ended up in Bahrain...sheesh!!


21. How did you bring in the New Year? same as every year...asleep...Im boring like that...sigh!


22. Where would you like to go? Home...after that...Ireland and Scotland. New Zealand..and Japan.


23. Name two people who will complete this? If I could know such things I would be playing the lottery.


24. Do you own slippers? yes...do I wear them?...I generally forget I have them so thanks for reminding me.


25. What shirt are you wearing? An over sized white t shirt for men...for sleeping in. (man with shirt was optional I guess)


26. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets? never have so have no clue


27. Can you whistle? why yes


28. Favorite color? red


29. Would you be a pirate? not my thing


30. What songs do you sing in the shower? dont think I sing in the shower...concentrating too hard on not dropping the soap (small shower)


31. Favorite girls name? uhm...why?


32. Favorite boys name? same as above


33. Whats in your pocket right now? In my jammies so no pockets.


34. Last thing that made you laugh? the poodles


35. Best bed sheets as a child? definitely the flannel sheets...spent some quality time making lightning under the covers...good times


36. Worst injury you ever had? mental meltdown...havent recovered fully yet. Physically I broke my entire toenail off once...the big toe...it hurt...I required a band aid.....and several kisses from my mother.


37. Do you love where you live? not even close


38. How many tv's do you have in your house? one but its not on very often


39. Whose your loudest friend? bestest best friend Maryam (dont get mad girl...you know its true)


40. How many dogs do you have? 2 poodles Jack and Candy


41. Does someone have a crush on you? If you do...dont be shy...come on and tell me. ...uh...probably not.


42. What are your favorite books? That is just too hard to answer. Im eclectic and read everything. I did love the All Creatures Great and Small series as a child and Watership Down and Dantes Inferno are a few that come to mind.


43. What is your favorite candy? toss up between peanut M&M's and Reecee cups


44. Favorite sport team? I like watching sport in general but dont have a favorite.


45. What song do you want played at your funeral? are you saying Im going to die someday? why you have to be so mean...now I know why I have a headache....people like you are such downers...damn!!!


46. What were you doing at 12 am last night? Facebooking...told you I was boring.


47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Wonder if the dogs made a mess...sigh.


So there you have it folks...47 amazing facts about me that gives you a more rounded picture of yours truly. Your heartfelt sighs of content can be heard through the computer...your welcome.

12 comments:

Chiara said...

LOL--now we are experts!

janice said...

Love it, CoolRed! Thanks for sharing with us, you made me laugh a few times.

sabiwabi said...

I'm going to pop some popcorn and work my way through this list.

I love finding out neat stuff about other bloggers. the more personal the better...........

:)

The Queen said...

OMG!! Thank you! That's been killings me!

San Antonio Cicily said...

Yes it was very important that we all know this LOL!!! Why do people pass this stuff around lol!

Anonymous said...

I was laughing while reading this esp on hotdogs and fav place!
Thank you!
lat

Yasemin said...

I really enjoyed this, keep writing Red, you have true talent!

coolred38 said...

Chiara...oh my...the things you would have to know about me to be deemed an expert....*tee hee*

Janice....glad I could get a giggle out of ya...it was meant in fun.

Sabiwabi...pass the popcorn will ya. Extra buttery I hope.

Is finding out I sleep in large white mens tshirts intereting...lol. Okaaaay!!!

Queen...I knew it was. I saved ya!!!

San Antonio...other wise the blogs would be full of personal life stories that get rather boring after awhile...this keeps it spicy...oh la la...ha ha.

Lat....dont tell me you love hotdogs too? Small world.

Yasemin...thanks alot.

Chiara said...

Coolred--I beg to differ. Now the WE know about your pocketless jammies, I think that just about covers it all! LOL :) :)

The Queen said...

Just 'cause I'm absolutely sure that you wanted to know this, I am in an oversized man's BLUE t-shirt WITH pocket (very important for holding tissues as well as Peanut M&Ms)

coolred38 said...

Chiara...I do sleep in other things..but lets keep this PG13..lol.

Queen...if I had any M&M's they wouldnt last long enough to spend time in my pocket...tissues are good though.

Isabella Snow said...

Sonic! I forgot about Sonic!! I miss the slushies!!!