Thursday, July 16, 2009

My apologies

I apologize for all regular readers...my family is going through a very tough time at the moment and I cant be bothered to string a few words together and call it a post.


We have had a bomb of monumental proportions dropped on this family...and of all places to be for it to happen....Bahrain is right down there on the list of the absolute wrong place to be...sigh.


Will post something as soon as things work out one way or the other...I hope sooner rather than later.


Come back soon and take care.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Red,

Don't fret about us, you take care of things there. Hope everything works out for the best.
Fat Too

Chiara said...

Do bomb damage control/repair and don't worry about us.
Remember to defuse any stray scattered grenades!
Take care of you and yours.
You know where to find me if I can be helpful (remember my vast experience in Bahrain LOL :) ).

All the best to you and all family members!

Susanne said...

Been following you on Twitter. I'm so sorry for whatever has happened. My heart goes out to you. Will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs!

coolred38 said...

Thanks ladies.

always in the kitchen said...

Hope everything works out, Hugs.

Umm Omar said...

Hope everything works out. Wishing you all the best.

Eastern Reflections said...

No worries about us. Be safe, keep your chin up, and do what you've got to do.

Anonymous said...

There was a link in your post to the Jimmy Carter article, I clicked it and was taken there.

Life would be simple, and people all treated equally if we followed Jesus's words.....do unto others as you would have done unto you.
BW