Not in the mood to really think up a post these days so will fill out this tag by CM http://cm-justthinking.blogspot.com/ 10 Things About Me others might not know. Enjoy...or not...lol.
1. I was born in the elevator in the hospital...incidentally I HATE elevators. Will avoid if I can. This hate is tempered if my floor is above 4...lol.
2. Was considered having a higher than average intelligence when young...I skipped a grade of school and was going to skip another but my Mother hesitated. She didnt want me to be picked on by big kids...or at least bigger than the ones that already picked on me. My intelligence seemed to antagonize people...I dont know why. 20 years of forced inertia has pretty much kept all that intelligence under wraps...sigh.
3. I use to be fairly outgoing and was considered the class clown (dont laugh I was quite the funny girl)...now people tend to view me with caution and approach on high alert. I find very little funny anymore and I tolerate people less and less. Consequently I have few friends and no desire to make more for the most part.
4. I use to get massive ear aches and ear infections when young. I experienced both ear drums being blown out...consequently I dont hear very well. I tend to use that as an excuse not to hear people sometimes.
5. I wrote a short story in high school. My teacher stole it...I mean said he lost it. I happened to see it printed in a magazine a few years later after I had left home. He had changed it somewhat but I recognized it as mine obviously.....so...Im published...lol.
6. I generally read several books at once. I keep one in the car as well for when Im waiting in traffic...at a shop etc.
7. I had a crush on a high school teacher...and said teacher overheard me say this to my friend one day. He managed to finish the year without running the other way every time he seen me...he was also my favorite teacher. I might do a post about him..ha ha.
8. I contemplate murder at least once a day.
9. There is very little in my life I feel satisfied about. If I could do it all again...I wouldnt know where to start. I have a list of people I am so angry at I cant sleep at night sometimes...and my name is at the top of that list.
10. I no longer feel religion has power in my life....at least not the type of religion so many choose to follow. I feel adrift and alone....but thats ok for now.
I dont think I will tag anyone as I feel its putting an obligation on them they might not appreciate...so I will leave it for anyone that chooses to do so...let us know so we can check you out though.