Saturday, March 14, 2009

Down But Not Out

Ive been very sick this past week and a half so the second part of Now That Your Gone is on hold. Sorry for anyone patiently waiting (you know who you are). I did try typing it up yesterday but then it all mysteriously disappeared and I dont have the energy to do it again just now. Give me a few more days...this thing is kicking my backside but I hope Ive suffered its worse.

When this is finally over I might be the first person in the history of sick people to cough up not only one...but two lungs for my personal viewing pleasure....ugh!!1


9 comments:

Susanne said...

I'm sorry for your sickness. Hope you feel better soon.

Chiara said...

Feel better soon!

Suroor said...

Oh no! I am sorry :( Hope you get better soon. So the cold finally developed into flu?

janice said...

Hope you're quickly on the mend. I've been "chompin' at the bit" to read, the-rest-of-the-story.

Hope you feel well soon, CoolRed.

Om Lujain© said...

Get better soon!!!

The Queen said...

I feel for ya girl! I went through that myself a couple weeks ago. Get better soon!

coolred38 said...

Thanks everyone...

4 boxes of tissues...countless gallons of tepid water...2 bottles of cough syrup...various pills and potions...and possibly a patridge in a pear tree (there was a period of time I believe I was "seeing visions") and eventually a clear winner is declared....

Coolred 1
Icky Virus 0

Aafke said...

I am glad you are on the winning hand...
It's a horrible story.

I think you could do very well if you let some advertisements on your blog.. something in the uplifting medicine lines...
I am in serious need of some medicinal chocolate now...
All your posts make me want to go out and chop some heads off, you know. I mean you have a free mercenary at your disposal any time. Just point the finger.... >:(

The Queen said...

I'm very glad you are feeling better. Now there will be no more excuses for not finishing your story! Get typing! LOL