Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So you wonder where Ive been???

I apologize for my long absence....I had house guests for a month (lots of material to write about THAT...but no time) and my laptop has decided it has pretty much had enough. Very touch and go with it. Not capable of writing a full post on it anymore...so I dont even try. *sigh*

I started college back today (stress much) and so have access to the library and so hope to post more often once again. Hoping to buy a new laptop very shortly as well...a MUST with college.

I will continue with the recent "story" I was in the progress of writing...but will probably throw some college and family stuff in there along the way.

Once again...for any readers that are hanging tough (all 6 of you)...just a wee bit longer and regular posting will resume.

Stay tuned and thanks for sticking around. Hope it will be worth it.

14 comments:

claudette said...

thanks for posting during this busy and hectic time.. was wondering how you were, love your blogg
xx

Tracey's Life said...

Love reading your blog, hang in there. Will look forward to your next installment. :)

Nikki said...

I was really enjoying following your story. I look forward to it continuing!

Angel Darling said...

We'll be here with bated breath! :-)

Anonymous said...

New laptop! Back to college! Sounds exciting!

What are you studying?

Kirus said...

Thanks for posting! We'll be waiting :)

AlabasterMuslim said...

At least you are not in speech class anymore, right? Lol. Can't wait to get some more of your stories.

oby said...

whoopee! can't wait! :-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome. i can't wait for the rest of the story.

Some of it is so similar to what I and other convert sisters I know went through. It's great that some people are telling these stories; they need to be remembered.

Monica said...

I'm sure there are more than 6 of us waiting to hear the rest of your story. Glad you're still in school, have a fantastic semester.

Susanne said...

Your fan club is still around. :) Good luck in school!

caraboska said...

Still watching this space for more - thanks for the update :)

Lat said...

Hope you get your laptop without much trouble and am patiently for your updates as well! Try not to strss yourself too much in school.

Coolred38 said...

Wow people!! Wonderful to know I havent lost but gained eager readers. I will reward you for your patience very shortly. Thank you all.