To do list:
1. Essay for English comp due next week. Must interview person I admire then write essay about them. So far I have my person...*sigh*
2. 8 min speech with visuals to prepare for Public Speaking class informing the audience about something of interest to me. Ive chosen topic...written some scintillating ideas etc...and that's about it so far. This is due on the 25th. A lot to do and Ive barely gotten started.
3. keep up with math problems that are online...and in which each section gets closed after a period of time. Not only do I need to find time to work out all these problems...I need to get them done before she closes the section. So far so good but sheesh...dates sneak up on a girl.
4. read read read...I find myself with NO time to read...anything! Not for class, not for pleasure. Books all over the kitchen table unopened, unread. From someone who finds solace in reading, escape in reading, and just simple pleasure...I find this extremely frustrating. I WANNA READ PEOPLE!!!
5. Psych test coming up. Second one. First one I passed...barely...so need to do much better on this one. Need to read the encyclopedic text book..no time. *sigh* At least she records her lectures and makes them available to us. Possibly my salvation. Wish me luck.
6. Newspaper work is full of trying to catch people with busy schedules so I can interview them and then write up Pulitzer Prize winning prose which will eventually get noticed by The New York Times or Mad Magazine...I'm not choosy. Fun but time consuming and somewhat nerve wracking. Deadlines you know!!! never a good deadline to coincide with my schedule.
Mix all that helter skelter activity with a full time job and full time mommy duties and you suddenly find yourself having to sacrifice some things...like sleep...dinner time...bathroom calls because your late meeting someone etc. AND reading for pleasure of course.
So many things to do...not enough time. College is so over rated. Whose idea was this anyhow? grrrr!!!